India's history is very old. Our India country is full of very diverse. There are many interesting facts as well. Today we will know some interesting facts about India, which will surprise you by reading -
1. After China and USA, India has the world's third most active army.
2. Together with the Vatican City and Mecca, more visitors see the Tirupati Balaji Temple and the Kashi Vishwanath temple with the number of viewers who come here.
3. After 12 years, a religious fair is organized in India whicih is called Kumbh Mela. This is the world's largest fair.
4 .There are more mosques (3,00,000) in India than any country in the world.
5.There are so many people gathered that you can see this fair from space
6.Tekshila is called the world's first university, it started in about 700 BC.
7. Also, India is the third largest Muslim population in the world.
8. India has the most English-speaking population in the world.
9. According to estimation, about 25% of the world's population will be from India in the coming years.
10. English actor Sir Ben Kingsley's birth name is Krishna Pandit's niece and he is of Indian origin.
11. Lonar lake of Maharashtra's salt water is composed of a meteorite hit by the earth and it is one of the most famous lakes of its nature.
12. By 1986, India was the only country where Diamond was officially discovered.
13. All India is locked in dolphin because it is seen inhumanly in India.
14. The Indian capital of Bangalore, Bangalore, increased its supply of office six times in 2006 and currently has more grades than Singapore - an officer.
15. India is the largest producer of films in the world.
16. India is the largest milk producer in the world.
17. India has surpassed all the countries in the number of deaths, the highest number of murders (32,719) in India, Russia is the second largest, where 28,904 deaths each year.
18. Two major religions, Buddha and Jainism have been established in India.
19. Nearly 17th Century, India was the richest country in the world.
20. Today, India's economy is the world's third largest economy.
21. India is one of the three main countries to be a supercomputer. (The other two countries include the United States and Japan)
22. The world's largest road system is in India - roads in our country have been around 1.9 million miles.
23. Tea is the national drink of India.
24. India produces around 1.2 million tonnes of mangoes annually, which will be approximately 8000 blue whales.
25.On May 26, our former President, Dr. A.P.J. in Switzerland. In the memory of Abdul Kalam, it is celebrated in the name of science day, because on this day Kalam had visited this country.
26. India has given Yoga to the world, which has existed for almost 5000 years.
27.India's Meghalaya state is the moist state in the world.